Weekly Wishes

     Welcome back (or for the first time) to Weekly Wishes! This is a link up I participate in each week to set some goals or wishes to accomplish for the week. If you would like to be a apart of this link up just click the Weekly Wishes button at the bottom of the post.

Last Week -

~ Get the coffee mug example done.
I have a couple technically done but I keep wiping them off and trying to make them better, lol.  I probably should just call them done and bake them already!

~ Retake pictures of Amelia and her teepee (hopefully with less mosquitos out).
We went out again but of course the sun went behind the clouds once we got set up.  I still got a few cute pictures before the mosquitos were unbearable.

~ Pick a book to read.  It has been awhile since I have read a book for me.  I went to the library and am on the wait list for The Maze Runner and Silver Star but those could be awhile so what good books have you read lately?  I need suggestions!
Well I put myself on the wait list for a few more books.  Every time I think of a book I would like to read, I find out it is checked out.  Amelia doesn't exactly give me a lot of time to wander and pick out a book either so hopefully they come in soon.

~ Bake scones or muffins.  I haven't been doing much for baking lately so I am making it a goal this week.
I made bread instead of muffins because my hubby made some homemade soup.  Both were very tasty :).

~ Work on Halloween costume ideas!
I am stuck on this.  I have a coupe ideas but I can't decide if I like them or want to do something else.

This Week - 

~ Weather permitting I will be taking my friend's engagement pictures this week!  I am excited and I know they are too :-).

~ Get my Young Living order in.  I am signing up and super excited to start using more essential oils so don't be surprised if you start hearing about it!

~ Paint my nails.  They are looking pretty sad and neglected at the moment.

~ Get my Shutterfly order in before Wednesday.  I am trying to make a few picture books and use the 50% off discount which gives me a pretty tight deadline!

                                       Those are my goals for this week, what are yours?

                        Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

                                                    The Nectar Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS