Family Time Planner Review



     Dot Mine has so kindly sent me a Family Time Planner to review.  I am a big fan of paper planners for planning out our weeks.  I do set alarms for important appointments in my phone.  However, especially as kids get older, a family planner really becomes neccesary.  My mom always had a master calendar growing up with everyone's activities so we could easily reference it.  Dot Mine has named this the 17 month family time planner although it would also work well for students, bloggers, and teachers.  The 17 month planner starts in August 2014 and goes through December 2015.  The Family Time Planner comes in three pretty designs, mine is Free Bird.


     In the front, the Family Time Planner has a place to put some of your personal information and a quick reference list for all the holidays.  It also has a nice pull out fall and winter schedule with the spring and summer pages towards the back.  I like these pages since we have several weekly activities.  It is probably especially helpful if you are balancing a few kids with sports practices and games (we have a little while before we get there).


     Each month has a two page layout showing the entire month, followed by the weekly pages.  I had started filling in our weekly schedule but I think I am also going to start adding in a meal plan.  This planner will work well for that because I can then make my grocery list for the week on the gray side area which is perforated.  This will make it super easy to take my list to the store! Towards the back of the planner are places for notes, family business numbers, friend contact information, work and kid information, numbers for babysitters, and a folder.  They really have tons of space for all the numbers you might need on hand.  I love my Family Time Planner and it will definitely be seeing a lot of use around here!

                      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS