Citrus Lane Mystery Box (12-24mo)

     Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription box that sends the best of kid products each month for kids 0-5.  Their monthly boxes are $29 a month or less with a longer subscription.  We love  their monthly boxes so when they came out with a mystery box I was excited!  The item they showed was the sun hat but the rest was a surprise (well sort of a surprise as I did look at spoilers before I got my box).  The mystery box was $29 and was said to contain $60+ retail value.
As you can see the box was quite full!  Since this was a mystery box they did not include an information card.  Also they did put in some items that could be repeats.  Luckily for me we didn't get any repeats (though repeats could make great gifts for someone else).
Green Sprouts Long Sleeve Slicker Bib ($9.99) - This is a long sleeve bib in size 12-24 month.  This is probably the one item in the box I don't think we will use.  We have been using normal bibs and haven't had a problem so I just think this might be overkill.

Begin Again Earth Worm ($11.00) - I love wooden toys and this is cute.  Amelia has already been playing with it and she likes to twist it around.  Seems pretty sturdy so far!
Cleo 's Alphabet Book ($6.99) - I had seen a couple different books in these mystery boxes and this is the one I was hoping for!!  We already have Cleo in the Snow and Cleo's Color Book so this will fit in nicely.  Amelia loves books so we are always happy with another.

Baggu Reusable Bag ($9.00) - This a reusable bag that folds down into a little pouch for easier storing.  They are supposed to be able to hold up to 50 lbs so they are very tough.  I can always use extra grocery bags so this is a welcome item and I have never tried the Baggu brand before.

Ice Cream Cone and Scoop by Haba ($12.42) - These are cute and very sturdy.  We will definitely use these, I only wish they had included a scoop of ice cream with them. I have some dishes for Amelia's first birthday so these will go in with them.
iPlay Sunhat ($14.95) - They gave color options for this item when you ordered and I chose the pink one.  It is actually reversible so one side is stripes and one is solid pink.  This hat also has an SPF of 50 which is really a great feature since baby skin is so delicate!  This is something we really needed, now to get some baby sunglasses!

Munchkin Sippy Cups ($6.95) - These came at the perfect time for us.  I have been trying to get Amelia onto Sippy cups and she is doing best with the soft tip ones like these.  We only had one so I had these on my list of things to get so I am glad I waited.

This was a great mystery box!  It had a value of $71.30, which is an amazing value (mystery boxes were only $29).  I completely expected to get at least one duplicate and am super happy to have gotten all new items.  We really only got one item we won't use so this was a total win.  I would definitely be tempted for the next mystery box if they do another.  Mystery boxes are currently sold out however if you are interested in their regular boxes click here to get 50% off your first box!  My April box should be here later this week so keep an eye out for that as well!

Disclosure - I paid for this box myself and was not compensated for this review.  Post contains referral links and all opinions are 100% my own.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS