Week 33/52 Picking Some Flowers

    Last week we went to visit my grandma out at her farm!  While there she got to run, collect rocks, look at flowers, and play with her cousin.  She had a lot of fun, plus inside she checked out all the "new" toys and watched a movie with her grandma and great grandma.  Here are a few photos of her and her cousin playing outside.  They were so cute running around with their flowers!

Run, run, run!

He wasn't sure he wanted his picture at first but he did really well!

This melts my heart, so nice to see them sharing!

Smile!

Look at all the pretty flowers.

     Thank you for following along on this journey!  I really enjoy taking and editing these photos so I am happy I am able to share.  If you like this post please follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS