Thursday Thoughts

                                                                 

~ Well it is Thursday again and Amelia and I had nice walk this morning.  We walked down to the post office to mail a swap and looked at the stuff out for crazy days.  I didn't really need anything but downtown is where the Post Office is so of course we had to look!  She was pretty excited for our walk but did end up taking a little snooze on the way home.  Total we went 2.56 miles, not the longest but its something!


~ Yesterday my poor little girl fell on the driveway and gave herself a pretty good owie.  I figured it was only a matter of time before it happened since she must run everywhere now.  We iced it a bit and it looks a little better today, doesn't seem to be bothering her anymore.

~ Amelia has discovered that Pixie (our dog) will eat food if she throws it off her highchair.  Apparently it is quite fun, here's hoping all her food doesn't end up on the floor now.

~ I signed up for Swagbucks a couple weeks ago and I am already up to $20!  It will be up to $30 as soon as my points for another activity come through.  I can't decide if I want to get an Amazon or a Sephora gift card… Amazon I could get something practical but Sephora I could get fun new makeup.  #makeuphoader  If you sign up for Swagbucks through my link and need some help just shoot me an email.  I was confused at first but now it is quite easy and takes hardly any time!

~ I am obsessed with my new almond butter!  At Art in the Park I bought some homemade almond butter that contains chia seeds, cinnamon, and dried blueberries and it is ah-ma-zing!  I am wishing I had bought the bigger container or that I had a food processor that could handle almonds (I broke a food processor trying to make almond butter in the past).

~ I am planning some new posts that I am rather excited about.  Right now I have quite a few linkups and reviews.  I don't want to loose those I just want to add some other posts.  We will see how it goes!   Now to find the time to get them done.

~ I have been working hard this week at growing my social media following, so please if you like reading my blog click on the Facebook link on the right of my blog.  Also I set up Twitter, but no button yet so you can follow me here.

      Thursday thoughts are a little random today!  I had better get going because it is bath time for my little one!  What are you up to this week?

                                                  TTGood copy

3 comments:

  1. Your little girl is beautiful. I want a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, sorry about the head boo-boo! :(
    Also, thanks for the SwagBucks recommendation. I am going to look into it and will definitely use your link to sign up (if I decide to)! :)

    ~ Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and have you signed up for Bing Rewards yet? I'm earning giftcards really easily with it! http://atlantamomofthree.net/2014/07/02/earn-amazon-giftcards-and-other-great-stuff-for-doing-what-you-do-anyway/

    ~ Valerie

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS