Weekly Wishes

     
      We had such a nice weekend, it went so fast!  I stocked up on some birthday and Christmas presents for my nephew.  I know it seems early but our Kmart is going out of business so I am thinking ahead!  We also got a visit from my mom (who also wanted to check out Kmart) and went out for supper Sunday night.  I only got half of my list done from last week :(.  I guess thats better than nothing?

Last Week:


~ Get the gift bags and snacks ready for my Fabletics meet up!  I think this is going to be fun and the weather report says it will be nice out!  We will be meeting at the park for a walk and to learn about , Fabletics I am excited they let me host one!
I got this one done!  It was a beautiful day at the park for a get together and even walked 2.33miles!  

~ Finish clearing out my craft room and transitioning it to a playroom!
I not only didn't get this done, I may have made it worse.  Now I added all my Kmart haul and I have even more things to find homes for.  Can't win them all.

~ I would like to think about adding another weekly post, just not sure what yet.  Maybe another linkup?  I always think those are fun.  Do you have any favorite link ups?
Not going to lie I did not work on this at all.  No particular reason,  just didn't get it done.


~ I am always pinning stuff on Pinterest, but this week I should actually DO one pin!  That could mean trying a new recipe, craft, or cleaning solution.  Now to not get lost for hours picking a pin to try ;)
I used a couple nail design pins to base my mani on this week!  When I got my Julep red marker sale order in I knew I had to do a fun manicure.  It was hard to pick a color with so many new choices!

This Week:

~ I would like to get out a couple times this week (preferably in the evening or morning) and get some pictures.  I think I am really getting better and I want to keep going.  I am also trying to edit and reedit some photos I have already taken.

~ Take Amelia to the park and try the swings again.  The last few park visits the swings have not been a hit, but neither was grass the first couple times and now she runs all over it!

~ Go to the flea markets next weekend.  I love walking around the flea markets and hopefully the weather will be nice!  You never know what you might find…

~ Fireworks!!  This year I think we should take Amelia to see the fireworks.  She is still pretty young so its a gamble on whether she will enjoy it but I am excited to find out!  The only thing is it will be way past her bedtime so she might be crabby.

     I know my goals are not too taxing this week, but it is a holiday week and we will have fun!  Do you have some wishes you would like to accomplish this week?  What are your plans for the holiday week?

The Nectar Collective

Disclosure - Post contains referral links.


5 comments:

  1. I just saw a commercial for Fabletics for the first time today and was instantly curious! So glad to hear someone else had a great experience! I hope you get to go out this week! Good luck with the goals! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I signed up thinking I would just get an outfit to try it out, which was back in February and now I am getting 1+ outfits each month!

      Delete
  2. I don't think it's ever too soon to start thinking about Christmas presents. Seize sales and spread out the spending, I say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I am not the only one! With everything on sale I figured might as well start stocking up. Plus then I won't have to worry about getting to the store when it's closer to Christmas.

      Delete
    2. How was your Fabletics meet up?? I checked out their website but haven't bought anything. Do you like their clothing? I love your nails! They look awesome! I never do a good job on my nails :( I also love getting stuff on sale and it's never to early to get xmas presents out of the way especially if you found something perfect for someone. I just have a hard time waiting until xmas to give it to them :p BTW - just a tip - would be great if you update your disqus profile to include your blog link so it's easier for people (aka me :)) to just click on it to get to your blog. Anyhoo have a great week! www.shoutingchow.com

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS