Petit Vour Review June 2014

     Petit Vour is a monthly beauty box that sends cruelty free vegan products.  Petit Vour sends deluxe samples and even full sized products!  Normally boxes ship around the 15th but this month mine didn't ship until the 21st.  I am not sure why since I saw a few reviews coming out way before I got my box.  However, I will say this is the first time there has been any sort of shipping delay with my box.  

    This month's theme is Bon Voyage and included a collection of travel sized essentials!  I like this theme and these are all new brands for me.  


EVOLVh Ultra Shine Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner ($15) - These are my favorite from the box this month!  That's right, I am using them now since I don't have any trips planned ;).   I have been trying to find a shampoo and conditioner set that I love (that is ingredient conscious, of course) and this might be it!  It smelled amazing and my hair is super soft and shiny, a really great set!


ncLA Nail Lacquer ($16) - Nail polish is a summer must have so this is a welcome item.  I haven't tried this brand before and I didn't previously have this color so I am happy with this!


MUN No. 1 Aknari ($4.75) - I love trying new skincare so I was excited to try this serum!  I out it on before bed and my skin felt nice but I am not a big fan of the smell.  I will keep using it and see how it is after a few days.

Tay Rosehip Balancing Cleanser with Seabuckthorn ($4?) - I love the packaging on this cleanser it is so unique!  I haven't tried the cleanser yet, as I usually just use a Norwex face cloth but i will soon.

    I thoroughly enjoyed the products this month!  All totaled up this box had a retail value of $39.75.   Petit Vour is $15 a month and always has a much higher retail value!  One of my favorite things about  
 Petit Vour is their curation, I love the different brands and mix of products they deliver!  

Disclosure- This box was purchased my myself and I was not compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS