Thursday Thoughts

I am linking up with Jennifer from Ramblings of a Suburban Mom again for Thursday Thoughts!


~ I am having an awesome week!  My Fabletics meet up was a success.  It was a lot of fun to bring some friends together at the park to learn a little about Fabletics.  Since most of my friends are moms it can be hard to get everyone together, especially during the summer!  Afterwards a couple of us went on a walk, it was such a beautiful day.



~ Today was the third consecutive day that my new walking partner and I have gone out.  We did 5.49 miles today and feeling great!  I am so happy my friend wants to walk with me because it is just what I need to keep me on track!  Miss Amelia gets a little antsy on these longer walks but she is just in heaven when she gets to pick up rocks on the gravel afterwards.  Her biggest problem is she can't fit enough rocks in her hands :). 


~ My baby girl loves going out to eat!  We went to lunch after our walk yesterday and she got her favorite, macaroni and cheese!  She is so funny to watch because she has to eat as fast as possible when it's that good. A little messy but it makes her so happy. Oh, and yes I forgot her bib, oopsies.

~ I am setting up a Twitter account, yep, I feel like everyone else has one so I better see what it's all about.  If you would like to follow me I am @Small_Town_Mama, I could use some Twitter friends!


~ I got my #surfsupvoxbox yesteday!  It has been awhile since I have been selected for a box box, so I was pretty excited.  In case you don't know, Influesnter sends out Vox Boxes, which are free boxes of products to members.  These boxes are sent out to sample products and then complete challenges (posting on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc). If you would like an invite just send me your email!  I think I have five invites right now.

~ I have a couple reviews to write this week (well hopefully if my tracking is correct). I also have a giveaway ending soon if you would like to enter click here.

Well nap time is almost over so that is it for today.  What are you up to this Thursday?

Disclosure- Post may contain referral links.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS