Week 23/52 Cake Smash

This week I set up a cake smash for Miss Amelia.  She did wonderful eating her cake at her actual party and I got a nice little video.  I still wanted to do a cute little photo op since I don't have much for pictures from her party (and I don't think Amelia minds having a second cake).  



This might be my favorite photo from the cake smash!

So good!

Mmmm frosting ;)

Love her little hands and feet

    I love these pictures and I am so glad we took them!  I know they aren't all technically perfect but she is so stinkin cute and I know we will have fun looking back at these.  I am hoping to get outside this week for pictures (I know I say this every week but eventually we will get nice weather right?).  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS