Untoxicating Beauty Review April 2014

     I finally received my  Untoxicating Beauty April box this week!  They usually ship at the end of the month but I think mine was missed because mine didn't ship until I emailed them (not a big deal, it happens and they responded super fast).  So I am guessing others got theirs before mine since it usually arrives the first week of the next month.  Anyways much to my surprise there was three FULL sized items this month!  Untoxicating Beauty is a monthly beauty box that brings "gorgeous, green, and good for you" products from boutique brands each month.  This is the only beauty box I have seen that spotlights just one brand each month.  Now onto the box!


As you can see this month's brand is Jing Ai, which is a brand I have never heard of or tried (I love being introduced to new brands!).  I also love love love that they included full sized items to try this month!


Here is one side of their information card.  It gives a nice introduction to the brand and it's founder.  It also goes on to give a description of what's in your box and the benefit to the product.


Sierra Glow Duo in Picadilly ($28) - While blushes aren't on my must have product list, I am happy that I received this color combo!  I think it will be perfect for summer.  I already have a few bronzers but they have some shimmer so it will be nice to have a matte set to play with.  I haven't tried it yet but it says to lightly build up color and I am hoping I can get a nice soft look even though it claims to be very pigmented.  Oh and it also has a little sheet of wild flower paper you can plant which is pretty nice.

Kabuki Brush ($22) - I think it is awesome they decided to include a brush to go with the blush duo.  I currently have quite a few brushes but if this is as great as it looks I may retire one of my older ones.


Picasso Automatic Eye Pencil in Silent Night ($22) - I don't think I have any eco friendly eye liners yet so this is a welcome addition.  I have been using a dark eye shadow to line my eyes lately but I will be trying this out very soon.  


    All totaled up this month's box has a retail value of $72!  This is definitely the highest value box I have gotten from them yet.  Boxes start at $35 for a monthly subscription and you can earn points to spend in their online shop with their fresh face club.  Untoxicating Beauty has done a great job of finding new brands to try each month (all three months have been new brands for me).  It is always fun to see what they come out with next!

Disclosure- I received this box at a discounted rate to review.  All opinions are 100% my own I received no monetary compensation in exchange for this review.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS