Weekly Wishes

                                                       The Nectar Collective
         Well once again I did alright on last weeks wishes.  I got the closet cleaned out and some of the kitchen cupboards done (not quite all of them though).  I did watch my editing segments again but the weather didn't cooperate so no outside photos.  Instead I got a remote and got in some pictures though which is something I need to do more of.  I am embarrassed to say I didn't even start my book.  Nope not one line, I used to go through several books a week so I don't know why it has been so hard to get back into it.  Anyways onto this weeks wishes...

 ~Well once again I want to keep working on my editing workshop on this list since I only get one month to watch the videos.  Probably won't have much time for taking photos since I have a very busy week coming up.

~ Sort through as much as I can and bring some of the stuff to my mom's house.  She is having a garage sale so I am trying to get through as much sorting as I can before then.  I feel like I need to declutter :)

~ Pack  and leave for Chicago!  I am going to try to pack really light since it is only for one night, but I have to bring things like my medela pump so I will have two bags for sure.

Well with my busy week this is really what I am hoping to accomplish.  It is going to be hard to leave for two nights, this will be the first time I have left Amelia.  I know she will be just fine with dad but I will miss her!


6 comments:

  1. Good for you for accomplishing spring cleaning. That's one thing I just can't get into. Books, however, I can help with. You need a small book to get into the swing of things again and let me recommend The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan. It will take you a day and a half to get through and it's the most unique way to tell a story. I can't praise it enough. I hope that helps you get back into the grove of reading! Have a great (short) trip to Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check that book out! Luckily I will probably have plenty of time on the plane to read!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your spring cleaning! It's so much work but totally worth it. What videos are you watching??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am taking Jackie Jean's crate workshop so I have been watching the videos she put up.

      Delete
  3. Yay for decluttering! I'm so there right now. :) I hope you can get everything done, and enjoy your getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the process of spring cleaning too - amazed at how much clutter I have! Best of luck with your goals and hope you have a great time in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS