Thursday Thoughts

It is Thursday, which means I am linking up with Jennifer from Ramblings of a Suburban Mom again for Thursday Thoughts!

~ It has been a busy week around here!  Amelia and I drove 2 1/2 hours to go to my aunts visitation on Sunday.  She passed away from cancer rather quickly and she will be missed.  At least we know she is in heaven watching over us.  It was a long trip but Amelia was a trooper and luckily for me she slept most of the drive.

~ We stopped at grandpa and grandma's on the way home and Amelia got to play with all the toys (my mom does daycare so she has quite a few).  She had a pretty fun time!

~ Here is a picture from Amelia's play date on Monday.  It is nice that I have friends with kids around her age so she will have friends.  She seemed to really enjoy going over and playing with some new toys (they don't quite play together yet but they are pretty interested in each other).

~ Of course on Tuesday we had to go out and get Frozen.  Everyone has been telling me how great it was for weeks, so I decided I probably needed it.  We watched it Tuesday afternoon and I really did like it so it was a good buy (plus I needed it for my Disney collection)!  Amelia watches it here and there but she is more interested in playing for now.

~ This week is super busy at work since we have the grand opening of our men's store as well as the 3 year anniversary sale at our women's store!  Which is why this post might be a little short this week as I don't have a lot of extra time right now.  Although I have tomorrow off so I will try to catch up.  I have Citrus Lane to review and today I should be getting Petit Vour and A Little Bundle.  I am also working on an interview with a new box company coming out in May so stay tuned!

That's all I have time for this week.  What are you up to this Thursday?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS