Week 10 - Twins!

This week I had the opportunity to photograph a pair of twin girls!  I was so excited, first because I love babies and second because I have not photographed babies before (they are 2 1/2 months).  I didn't get into photography until Amelia was closer to 4 or 5 months.  I had a lot of fun with these little cuties and it was definitely  a learning experience.  I had read a lot about newborn photography but I think the best way to learn is to do.  Here are some of the pictures I took…






   I am pretty happy with my first go at newborn photography.  I also learned a few things I would maybe do differently.  I LOVED shooting these little cuties!  I kind of want to have another baby just to take pictures!  My husband will be happy to know that photography has given me baby fever, hehe.  They are just so sweet and cuddly :)

I also took some pictures at the store, which is a new kind of photography for me.  I think I need to work on it more and probably up my aperture since I think I have too much blur for what I was doing.  I did not use my flash for any of the pictures this week.  I think I am still a little afraid of my flash and maybe this week I should make a point of working with it.  If anyone has suggestions for retail photography I would love to hear them!





So you can see I had a busy week and again am a couple days late getting them posted.  I am really loving my new camera lens from Christmas!  Also I am so happy to have gotten the chance to work with the cutest little models this week.  Thanks once again for following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS