A Little Bundle January Review

Guess what came in the mail today?  I was (not so) patiently waiting for my A Little Bundle package to arrive today because I just couldn't wait to see what was inside!  One of the nice things about A Little Bundle is I always receive  my bundle before I see any spoilers so it is always a complete surprise! Here is January's bundle...


The first thing I noticed is the box was a little smaller and they had used red tissue instead of their usual tissue.  I wonder if they are just out of the cute tissue they previously used or if they will be switching it up.  Either way inside the tissue was still a box filled with cuteness!



Here is the front and back of the information cards included in each bundle.  The information cards are cute and I love that Annie the founder takes the time to sign them all.  Sometimes it is the little touches that show how much thought was put into each bundle.


Finn + Emma Bodysuit ($23) - This company is great!  They use 100% organic cotton and Eco friendly dyes and their clothes are really cute!  This is really soft and I am happy this month they sent long sleeves!  The only thing I would have changed was maybe sending a more girly one but this is still nice and will definitely get used.



Penny Blocks from Begin Again ($15.00) - I love these blocks! They are made of sustainably harvested rubber wood and stained with child safe non toxic stains.  These help teach colors, numbers, grasping, and stacking.  I can't wait to use these with Miss Amelia, she will love them!

Card ($4.00) - A tradition of A Little Bundle is to send a card in each bundle so that you can write to your little love each month and save them for when they are older.  I love this idea and I love all the cute cards they send!



Alexis Drake Pair of Bracelets ($25.00) - This is a A Little Bundle exclusive and handmade in Wyoming.  This is a bonding pair of bracelets to celebrate the bond between mother and child.  I love the idea behind these bracelets and they are a nice quality.  I don't know that these are really my style but I love the meaning behind them so maybe we will try them out!



Chi Winter Wonderland Candle ($6.50) - These hand poured soy candles are great!  I was a little surprised to get one again since I got the vanilla amber scent in November (and I traded with someone to get a second of the vanilla amber because it was amazing).  I like the scent but it is a little  Christmasy so it would have been nice to have last month.  Anyways I love my Chi candles :)

First Aid Kit by DCI ($5.99) - This is a mini first aid kit and is the perfect small size to toss in my purse or diaper bag.  I actually did not have a first aid kit for my diaper bag so this is something I should have with me.

All totaled up I have a retail value of $79.49 for January's box.  As always it is a great value for the money (I paid about $36 for mine).  Bundles start at $42 and go down depending on the length of your subscription.  A Little Bundle is currently my favorite subscription, they find really fun and modern brands that I probably wouldn't have found on my own!  

Disclosure: I paid for this box on my own and received no compensation for my review.  Post contains links but I receive no compensation if you purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS