Popsugar Must Have January Box Review

    My Popsugar box arrived on Friday which is a day earlier than I expected it!  I am a little late getting my review up but I had a busy weekend.  On the upside I did get a chance to try out a few of the products!  Popsugar is a monthly lifestyle subscription box that sends a variety of items with a value of $100+ each month.  They really send quite a variety of different items so it is always a surprise!  Now onto the box...

This is my favorite Popsugar box so far!  It is no secret that I love skincare products and gloves are always practical for Minnesota.  

The Juice Generation Cookbook ($15.86) - This must be in the January box for everyone's New Years resolutions!  I have previously done green smoothies but I didn't follow any recipes and I will not lie, they were not great.  I have been reading this book and these recipes and phases sound great!  I do not have a juicer but I might start with a few smoothie recipes and from there look into getting a juicer.  I am not looking to lose weight but I am not a veggie eater so I would like to be healthier.  I probably would not have bought this for myself but I am totally going to try it!

Revlon Box O'Files ($3.95) - Not super exciting but these are cute and will be handy to have around. I probably should do my nails more so maybe this will help.


Jack + Lucy Tech Gloves ($20) - Well it is cold in Minnesota so gloves are always a welcome product, and it will be nice to have a pair that I can use with my phone.  I am also happy they sent gray and not a crazy color.

Malin+ Goetz Detox Facial Mask ($40) - This is by far my favorite item in the box (maybe even my favorite item popsugar has sent me).  I have already used this twice and it is nice.  Once you apply it to your face it foams up, kind of like a bubble bath for your face.  It is relaxing (tickles but does not sting like some masks) and only takes 5 min!  I may need to check out more products from this brand.

Pipcorn Truffle Mini Popcorn ($6) - This popcorn is actually really good (yes I was surprised I liked it).  It is mini popcorn so it is also really cute.  I like the truffle flavor and it wasn't overbearing (I have had other truffle items that I did not care for).  I would get this again if I saw it in stores.

Rifle Paper Company 2014 Desktop Calendar ($16) - I really have no use for this.  I just got an
Erin Condren planner for myself last month and I just don't have a desk that needs a calendar, but this is really the only product this month that I will not use.

   All totaled up this months box has a retail value of $101.81.  This is well worth it since I paid only $35.  They have since raised the price to $39.95 a month (it goes down with a longer subscription).  I believe the code REFER5 still gets you $5 off. a subscription.  This month tops last month (and the two months before) for me but I think I am still going to take a break from this box.  They really send a great variety but that also meant I only liked about half of my boxes.  It is a box I might try again in the future though!

Disclosure: I paid for this box on my own and received no compensation for my review.  This post does contain referral links. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS