Thursday Thoughts

TTGood copy

Alright I have missed the last couple Thursday Thoughts linkups but I am jumping back onboard!

~  Well a couple weeks ago Amelia finally got the crawling thing down.  Now she is into everything and always on the move!  This week she is even pulling herself up to stand against things.  It is really amazing to watch how fast she is learning but I also kind of wish she would slow down!  She is just growing so fast!

~  The beginning of the week was super cold, like -20 with a -44 windchill.  I was very thankful I didn't have anywhere to be those days, so I got to snuggle up inside with my little one and keep warm!  Now the weather is supposed to be 35 tomorrow, it is just crazy around here but I am really looking forward to the warmer weather!

~  Today I got together with one of my photographer friends and she helped me out.  It was a lot of fun to get together and talk and so nice that she was willing to answer some of my questions.  I have been doing my best to read and learn online but it is nice to have someone I can ask questions to.  Plus her little boy is such a cutie and we had fun visiting!  Next week I am going to take some pictures of a friend's set of twins.  It sounds like a lot of fun and hopefully I can get some good photos for her.  Worst case scenario the pictures don't turn out but I got to snuggle some babies :)

~  Downtown Abbey and the Bachelor started this week which is very exciting.  I love Downtown Abbey, such a great show, I am still mad about Matthew though…

~  In exciting news for 2014, I have bought into the boutique I work at and am now a partner with the two ladies that own it!  I feel so blessed to be a part of this shop and so excited for our mens store opening in March.  Seriously I love the two ladies I partnered with and feel so blessed to be a part of the store they started!

~  I never did a "New Years" post but I think it goes without saying that 2013 was the best year yet!  God blessed us with the birth of our daughter into the world and had a year full of firsts.  She is just amazing and I love watching her learn and grow.  She fills my heart with more love than I would have thought possible.  We have so many more firsts yet to come and I know 2014 is going to be amazing as well!

I know this post isn't long but at least I snuck it in before another Thursday got away from me!  I hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS