Week 7 - Amelia's First Christmas

   Well this week was Christmas so I have a bunch of pictures but I will narrow them down for here.  I used my tamron 28-75mm f2.8 for these shots.  I am really loving my quick little zoom!  We had a great Christmas, I love spending time with our family!  These first pictures are from our little Christmas with just the three of us.



    The next pictures are from Christmas eve, I wish I had gotten more pictures this day but I cooked dinner and with the snow Matt's family couldn't stay long.  We had a blast with them while they were here though!


   Then I took some pictures on Christmas morning when she opened her stocking.  I have quite a few great pictures from Christmas morning but I picked just two to share.  My favorite is the bottom one.



 These were taken at our house with the camera on a tripod.  I had my hubby take the picture because I couldn't figure out my timer :)  I wanted to make sure I got a photo of the two of us (would have been nice to get all three of us, I will have to figure out the timer).  I couldn't decide which crop I like better.



This last set were from my grandmas house and a few from our house on Christmas.  I know I included a lot of photos this week but i really did slim it down from what I took!







  We had a great Christmas and I hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS