Day 5 - Last Fall picture

  It is a good thing yesterday I decided to get a fall picture in because it is snowing like crazy right now!  If it doesn't stop soon it is going to be up to my knees.  I wish I got excited for the snow but I don't, it is pretty but it is such a pain.  I am thinking maybe tomorrows picture will be a snowy one :)  I want to take one now but I don't want my camera and lens to get all wet, maybe this is why a lens hood would come in handy.

   Alright for this picture I cheated and used the landscape mode since my little one was having very little patience with me at the park.  I have really been trying to keep it in manual but sometimes I just don't have the time to fuss with it.  Hopefully by the end of this year I will be able to shoot in manual mode without taking a lot of extra time to do so!


   As always CC is always welcome here!  Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS