Day 6 - Let it Snow

   Brrrrr I was out this morning getting pictures and it is officially winter here! In true Minnesota fashion we got 8 1/2 inches instead of the predicted 1-3 inches for our first snow of the winter.  Yesterday it looked like it was snowing handfuls of snow instead of snowflakes.  I guess the positive side is I got some pretty pictures this morning :-)
    I took a few that were pretty so I am including two because I couldn't decide on one.  I never would have gone outside this early morning in the cold to take pictures if not for this project!  Well here they are...



 As always I would appreciate any CC you might be able to provide.  Thanks and Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the pictures, especially the bottom one. Love the sun peaking through and the composition :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was going to go back to bed until I saw the sun coming up and I figured I better go take some pictures :-)

      Delete
  2. 8 1/2 inches, my husband would be super jealous! He's always wishing snow on us here in Michigan. Beautiful pictures. I love the light shining on the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the composition in the bottom one, but the one with the snowy leaves just looks so sharp and wintry. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS