Day 11 - Holiday Picture

    Today I decided to try and get a nice picture for a holiday card.  I was hoping to catch the elusive smile, you know the one that comes out right after I set down the camera.  No such luck today as she decided she would rather blow raspberries, play with ornaments (can't blame her), and suck her fingers.  I got the bed all set up while Amelia took her nap so I would be ready when she got up.  I have learned she has little patience for waiting around.  She was enthralled by the lights and ornaments so I took quite a few pictures before she lost interest.  I think there are some that would work for holiday cards if I don't manage to get a better one.
    On another note I was trying to install some new actions into my PSE and now it will not even open :-(  So these pictures are touched up a little in iPhoto but thats all I could do for now.  I really don't know what I did to cause a problem so I also don't know how to fix it.  It might be a while before I can really edit again.  If anyone knows how to get it up and running please let me know how!  I shot all of these pictures in manual and without a flash.  I tried some with all the windows open, some with one window open, and some with no windows open.  I played with different shutter speeds and ISO.







   I included a few pictures from today and hopefully I will have my PSE up and running soon, but I have my doubts.  I think the coloring in some is definitely better than others but hopefully that can be fixed later.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS