Nature Box Sept 2013 Review

     This was my first month of  Nature Box so I was pretty excited for some new snacks.  Nature Box is a subscription service that delivers healthy snacks to your door every month.  You can save 50% off your first box with the code SHARE10.  I used that code so my box was only $9.95 instead of $19.95.  One of the nice things about this box is you have the option of getting a surprise box or picking the snacks you want to try.  This was perfect for me since I am kind of a picky eater ;)

    I got the box with 5 snacks a month, but you can get boxes with more.  Everything was packed nicely and nothing was  smashed in shipping.

 Chia Seed Crackers - I was excited to try these since chia seeds are so good for you and I am happy to say they are tasty!  They have a good crunch and would be good for dipping in a hummus as well.

  Blueberry Almond Bites - When I opened these I was disappointed that they seemed like rice cakes (I guess it says that's what they are in the description), however after trying them I found I really like these!  They might actually be my favorite snack in the box!  They are nice and light but have satisfy a sweet craving, I may get these again in the future :)

  Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops - I thought these would be my favorite thing in the box but they are maybe a little too salty for me.  They are not bad and I will definitely eat them, they just weren't quite what I was hoping for (maybe they need some chocolate?).  Update,  my first bite must have been saltier than the rest because they are actually really good (they would still bet better with chocolate).  I will probably get theses again in a future box!

  Firecrackers - These are described as spicy rice crackers, but they are not at all spicy.  I would go as far to say that they are pretty bland.  If you are looking for a low calorie crunchy snack these might be for you, they are not bad, in fact they are one the two snacks I have already finished, just don't expect a lot of flavor.

  Smokey Pumpkin Seeds - These are actually the only snack I didn't like.  I don't think I will really eat these, I just don't care for the flavor.  Next month I think I am going to try some kind of almond instead.

     All in all I really enjoyed trying some new snacks and I still have some snacking left to do!  They have so many choices of snacks to try it was hard trying to narrow down what to try.  If you would like to try nature box click here and remember to use the code SHARE10 for $10 off your first box!  Happy snacking :-)
~ Amanda
Disclosure:  I did not receive money or free product for this review (in fact they have no idea who I am), but this post does contain referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS