49/52 Snow and Pajamas

     We had our first snow of the winter this week.  I was hoping for a little more snow free weather but it is Minnesota so at least we made it this long.  Amelia was pretty impressed with the snow, she kept saying "snow, snow, whoa!".  We had to go outside and check it out but she was pretty mad about having to wear mittens.  She was having a lot of fun exploring the snow until she took off her mittens and fell into the snow with bare hands.  That was the end of the snow for a bit.  I am sure she will have a lot more opportunities to play in the snow!  Since it is cold and snowy outside we decided to stay in and have a pajama day.







     It was a nice start to the winter, we even made it out to the library for story hour.  Amelia loves going to story hour at the library.  It also helps to know we will be getting a break from the cold in January when we take a trip to San Diego for the month!

     Only three weeks left for my Project 52 (formerly my Project 365).  It is hard to believe it has been a whole year since I started learning manual mode in the DSLR.  I have come a long way from the beginning and don't plan on stopping!  I really love taking photos of my little one and for others too.  Thanks for following along with my photography journey, see you next week!

                             Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS