Weekly Wishes


    Welcome back (or for the first time) to Weekly Wishes!  This is a link up I participate in each week to set some goals or wishes to accomplish for the week.  If you would like to be a apart of this link up just click the Weekly Wishes button at the bottom of the post.

Last Week - 

~ Go through and organize all of my piles of stuff on the kitchen counter.
I did not get this done.  I kinda forgot about it to be completely honest, oopsie.

~ Finish my chair project and new recipe posts for this week (are you excited yet?)!
Posted my chair post last week but I decided to save my recipe for this week.

~ Make cookies.  Sorry I know this isn't super important, I just want cookies.
Done, I made and ate cookies last week.

~ Get ready for Saturday and be the second photographer at a friend's wedding!!  I am so excited for this :).
Done.  I am so thankful I got to tag along and help with this.  I am thinking I might want to pursue photography so this really was an excellent experience for me.  I loved watching and helping, it really helped me see what goes into it and also gave me lots of areas I need to work on.

This Week - 

~ Go through and edit the pictures I took.  This is my big project for the week!

~ Finish the teepee for Amelia.  I don't know why but I needed one (think of the pretty picture opportunities).

~ Start having Amelia sit on the potty consistently.  After only three days of sitting once or twice a day she did go once!

     I am going to leave my list short and sweet since these goals are going to take some time.  What are your weekly wishes?

                        Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
     
                                                  The Nectar Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS