Pizza Rolls with Bake It Fun


     Lately I have been a bit obsessed with silicone baking mats, seriously, how have I not been using them until this month?  Anyways, I had the chance to try out Bake It Fun's silicone baking mat and I was pretty excited to see how it stacks up.  Right off the bat I could see this will be my go to mat for cookies with the handy circles to help with proper spacing.  Since I am quite certain this mat will be a breeze with cookies, I decided to try it out with messy pizza rolls!  This is a quick and easy idea we use for lunches so don't expect a killer dough recipe in this post ;).


     I started out with some crescent rolls which I laid out on the mat.  No greasing required!


     Next I spread some sauce and added some pepperoni.  Then I put half a stick of string cheese on each.  I did one the same direction as a crescent and then did the others backwards thinking it would be less messy.  


     To the oven at 350 for about ten minutes.


     Simple but tasty and a big hit at our house.  I think rolling them the crescent way ended up being less messy after all.  I was surprised at how easily the cheese came right off the mat.  I was impressed and really happy that I didn't loose any cheese to the pan! If you have never tried baking on a silicone mat you most definitely should check out Bake It Fun's silicone mat, you won't regret it!



                         Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS