Fabletics August Review + Half Off

     I love my selections for Fabletics this month and I couldn't wait to get my hands on them!  For anyone who is not familiar, Fabletics is an active wear company founded by Kate Hudson.  You can enroll in their VIP membership, where you will get even better prices on high quality active wear.  As a VIP you will have new selections each month on the first (they also release new outfits on the 15th) and you will have five days to pick an outfit or skip that month.  In the event that you forget to do either they will charge you $49.95 for you to spend later.  I set an alarm in my phone for the first and again on the fifth so I do not forget (though usually I am way to excited to forget!). Of course you are also able to cancel anytime.  Anyways onto the fun part


     For my August pick I went with the Meadow outfit.  It is a three piece selection and I also got one add which is why I have an extra piece in my the picture ;).  These were all new pieces for me (except the headband) so I couldn't wait to try them on!  Shipping took the normal week to get here.  Not the fastest shipping out there but they are consistent.


Fremont Tank - I ordered this tank in a Medium instead of a small because it is fitted.  In most of the fitted tops I am more comfortable in the size up.  That said, I love the fit of this tank!  The material is soft and stretchy so the medium fits wonderfully.  It is also nice and long, I really hope to see more colors in this tank next month!

Havana Coverup - This is my add on and as you can see it is gorgeous!  I love the cut out on the back and it looks awesome over my Fremont tank!  I went with a small on this one since the reviews said not to size up and it fits great.  This is one instance where I was super thankful for the reviews on the Fabletics website.  I am only sad I didn't get it in white too, what was I thinking?!?


Hamilton Sweatpant - These are a little out of my box and to be honest I am not sure what I think yet. I love the material, it is super soft and I really want to like them but I wish they were about 2-3 inches longer.  I knew from the picture they sat above the calf muscle so it is my own fault.  I am keeping them because otherwise they are great.  I have a weird thing about my calves, maybe I can get over it since they are so comfy.

Headband - I have a few of these headbands and they are nice for when my hair is out of control.  They do slide around a bit so they might not be great for every activity but  like them!

    The Meadow outfit was $49.95 and my add on was only $9.95 so once again a fantastic price!  I used to spend that much on just one pair of workout pants so I am very happy with the price.  I also think the quality is great so it's a win win!  If you are new to Fabletics you will also get your first outfit for 50% off when you sign up as a VIP!  I am very happy with this month's selections and I can't wait to see what they come out with in September (and of course the mid month release!).


Disclosure: This post contains referral links.  I received no monetary compensation for this review and opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS