Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream


                                   

     As you may know, I love trying new products and I was recently given the opportunity to try this moisturizing day cream from Adovia.  I love many other products I have tried from Adovia so I was interested in getting my hands on this.  I frequently use their shea butter (see review here) which is amazing!


     One of the first things I do with a new product is look at the ingredient list.  I try to avoid harmful chemicals when I can.  One thing I did notice is this moisturizer contains butylene and propylene glycol which are petroleum derivatives.  I generally try to stay away from gylcols so I was disappointed to see them on the list.  Since they are generally considered safe to use I decided to try the moisturizer and try to keep an open mind.  I did like to see the dead sea water and many other natural ingredients on the list!


     The moisturizer is very thick and creamy which you can see in the picture.  My skin is extremely dry so this rich moisturizer felt very nice!  It didn't take long to absorb and left my skin feeling soft and smooth.  I think this would be a good option for in the winter when the cold air dries skin even more, although with my dry skin I could use it year round.  One thing that didn't sit well with me was the smell.  I have talked to a few people about this moisturizer and they really loved the scent but it just isn't my favorite.

     Now that you have seen my thoughts on Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream you will be pleased to find that it only costs $29.  This is a great price for a moisturizer and you can find it on Amazon.  While it has some positives and negatives it is overall a nice day cream.  I am a little leery on the ingredients but I am overly cautious, so if those do not bother you then go ahead and give it a try.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS