Weekly Wishes

The Nectar Collective

I did pretty well with last weeks wishes and I am already a bit behind this week.  I will need to play catch up a little but it should be just fine.
 This week...
~ I need to catch up on my blog posts (this is mostly going to be during naps and after Amelia's bedtime).

~ I need to watch my photo editing videos one last time this week since my month is almost up.

~ I would like to get outside if the weather is nice (it is supposed to be) and take Amelia on a few walks.

~ it would be nice if I was able to sort through some more stuff this week but I know it might not happen... I might mostly spend my extra time playing with Amelia since I was gone a few days.

That's it for this week, what are your weekly wishes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS