Fabletics Review April 2014 + 50% off


  I am always excited for my  Fabletics each month.  I usually order right away but this month I had a hard time picking just one outfit so it came a little later.  For those that don't know Fabletics is a monthly subscription service where each month they have workout outfits and you can pick which outfit you would like or skip (make sure to skip by the 10th or you will be charged). Outfits start at $49.95 and are a really great quality!  Anyways onto my choices for the month...
I couldn't decide between an outfit with the Luena leggings and an outfit with the forward tee so I bought separates this month (best of both!).  Sorry about the wrinkly shirt, I suppose I could have steamed it before the picture but I was too excited!
Forward Tee ($19.95 but VIP $15.95) - This top is probably my favorite tee so far.  It is long, though it could even be another inch or two longer.  I like the fit and cut but would have liked the bottom to have a seam as it tends to roll up a little.  Overall though it is super comfy and very cute!  I will probably be ordering this in more color :-)
Luena Legging ($49.95 but VIP $39.95) - I LOVE these and I am totally getting these in more colors!    These leggings are so comfortable and soft with medium compression for a nice fit.  I also like the mid rise on these so if you are doing yoga or even just bending over you don't need to worry about them slipping down.  I highly recommend these!
 John Frieda Samples! - It was nice of them to include some samples this month.  I will probably save these for next time I have to travel since they would be so easy to pack.  

All totaled up my outfit would retail for $69.99 and the VIP price was only $54.90.  Even the regular price is a good deal but of course the VIP price was even better!  I really love the quality and style Fabletics has, plus their customer service is easy to work with.  If you do not love your outfit or if you need a new size they make it simple to return or exchange with no extra charge.  Remember when you sign up to be a Fabletics VIP you automatically get 50% off your first outfit (that means outfits start at $25!). Each month they come out with new outfits and they already have new outfits up for May so check them out.  I am already trying to decide which outfit will be next, maybe another outfit with capris or should I go with shorts...

Disclosure - I paid for this outfit on my own and was not compensated for my honest review.  Post contains referral links and as always opinions are 100% my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS