Week 4 Switching it Up

   I keep getting behind with my 365 so I am going to switch it up a bit and do a weekly post with my pictures.  I may not have a picture for every day but I think this will allow me to continue without getting so overwhelmed.  This week I was able to get some cute pictures of Amelia and I also got our tree put up.  The first set of pictures was taken in the morning while she played with her toys.  I really like the lighting in these and didn't have to do much in editing.  I am thinking I have found my favorite time and place for pictures in our house :-)





The next picture is of my Christmas tree.  I finally got it up and decorated, but these pictures don't show it off the best.  I will try it again this week when it is a little darker to try and get the lights in the tree to show.  The second one is of a candle.  I haven't played with photographing fire yet.  Not sure if I am on the right track with it or not.



The last pictures are with Amelia and her new friend Ella the Toad.  They make a pretty cute little pair!




This was what I have for this week, thanks for following along with my photography journey!  I realize  that I am far from a professional but I am really learning a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS