From the Lab Box December Review

 My From the Lab box arrived today, which was a nice surprise since tracking said Monday.  I have been waiting (not so patiently) for this to arrive!  Pretty sure I got my box earlier last month but maybe with the holidays it was a little later.  They had already announced the December product before I received my box and I love a good moisturizer.  For anyone who is not familiar with From the Lab it is a monthly subscription service that sends a new beauty product each month before it is sold in stores.  Their products are all made with new cutting edge ingredients with retail values between $40-$200.



    This face cream's active ingredients are neodermyl and senestem, which have just been introduced in Europe and are not yet available in the US.  These two ingredients have been proven to reduce the lines, wrinkles, and age spots.  They have been said to be as effective as a collagen injection.  This is all according to the brochure about the cream.  I just love that they send a detailed brochure about each of their products!  This cream is estimated to retail at $150 or more once it hits the market.

    This cream has a very subtle smell that is very pleasant.  I did not care for the smell of the moisturizer and serum from last month so I already like this one better!  After first use my skin feels very smooth and soft.  I have used it for a few days now and it is a really nice face cream.

   If you are interested in trying From the Lab then now is the time!  They have a charter membership right now for $19.95 a month.  This membership locks in that price for the lifetime of your membership, instead of $29.95.  I do not know how much longer that promotion will continue but it is a great deal.  They also have a money back guarantee so if you ever do not like a product you can send it back!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS