Friday's Letters



Dear Friday, I am excited to spend you at home with Amelia this week, especially since next month I will be working Fridays.


Dear Amelia,  I could watch you laugh and talk for hours and you always bring me so many smiles every day.  It is hard to believe in a week you will be five months old, time has gone sooo fast!  However this also means we should try to get some cute pictures this next week so try to cooperate :)


Dear Target,  you should really consider building your next store in town here.  The nearest Target is  an hour and forty five minutes away, which is way too far.


Dear Ellen, please stop playing "What's the fox say?" on your show. I can't get it out of my head!


Dear Rainy Weather, you are making me want to curl up on the couch today instead of clean my house, well you and my full dvr ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS