Influenster Moda VoxBox Review

 

     I have been super lucky lately and got another VoxBox from Influenster!  This is the Moda VoxBox and is packed with goodies to test out.  For those who aren't familiar, Influenster is an online communtiy that brings people and brands together.  You can share opinions and experiences about brands/products as well as ask questions.  They often send out what they call a VoxBox which are complimentary products for testing purposes.  If you love trying new products you should definitely check them out, I have some invites left if you need one ;).  Anyways back to the box at hand...


Resource Spring Water - This water is 100% natural spring water with naturally occurring electrolytes.  I thought it had a great crisp clean taste and I love the bottle was made of 50% recycled plastic.  I love the bottle and that is was a little bigger than most water bottles but still fit nicely in my cup holder in the car.  Resource also started a service where they deliver water to your house!  It is not available in my area but you should check and see if you can, it would be great for it to just be delivered!


Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner - I thought this was really neat, it is a clear lip liner so you can use it with any shade!  I have never seen a clear lip liner, though to be fair I don't use lip liner so maybe this is not a new thing.  I am excited to give it a try though as I have a few lipsticks I love!

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - This lipstick is supposed to leave your lips moisturized with a "brilliant burst of color".  It really is bright, I do not wear such bold lip colors, but Rimmel does have some other shades I would love to try.


Puffs SoftPack - These are great, love the softpack to throw in a diaper bag or in the car.  It is the season for colds so these are definitely in high demand around here!  

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin Curves Mascara -  I love trying new mascaras so I was really excited to see this in the box!  This mascara has an awesome applicator brush that really coats the lashes.  I like the formula and found my eyelashes really were bold with this mascara.  


Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask - This is a new product that you will be able to find at Target.  It has ingredients like honey and apricot oil to protect and really moisturize your hair.  I blow dry and straighten my hair a lot and I use hair masks to replenish moisture, so this is a welcome treat!  

Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa - Perfect timing for this, nothing says fall like a nice cup of cocoa.  Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa has only five ingredients and is so yummy!  Love the milk chocolate flavor and sometimes I add marshmallows or peppermint essential oil ;).

Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer -  With fall and winter comes dry skin and this little travel sized bottle will be easy to throw in a diaper bag.  I do wish Jergens would quit using mineral oil and petroleum products in their lotion though.

     There you have it, a break down of all the products included in the Moda VoxBox from Influenster.  I was super impressed with the amount of products in this box.  I thought they really hit it on the nose with products for the fall season.  Did you receive the Moda VoxBox? What did you think? 

                        Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Disclosure - Products above were received free of charge for reviewing purposes.  No monetary compensation was received for my review and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS