Week 39/52 Pixie Pants

The week got away from me and I didn't get many pictures taken.  Miss Amelia was not feeling any too cooperative when I actually tried to take a few so this week I am bringing you pictures of my fur baby, Pixie Pants.  Pixie was not feeling too cooperative either but she also was too lazy to move, unlike Amelia.  

This is always her first response to my camera, little stinker.

She finally relaxed and decided it wasn't worth moving for.

Little Miss Twinkle Toes 

That is all I have for this week.  I tried a couple other things but they didn't turn out, but that is all part of the process.  Wish me luck as I am a second photographer at a friend's wedding this weekend!  I have been really trying to prepare for that and I can't wait! 


                      Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory



1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the wedding, how exciting! What a cute dog, love the pics! Now following on G+ and voted on TMB. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS