Fabletics Review + July Picks +Half off First Outfit

   Normally I do just one review a month, but I could not resist the mid month release this June!  It was like Fabletics read my mind when they created these pieces!  For anyone who is not familiar, Fabletics is an active wear company founded by Kate Hudson.  You can enroll in their VIP membership, where you will get even better prices on high quality active wear.  As a VIP you will have new selections each month on the first (they also release new outfits on the 15th) and you will have five days to pick an outfit or skip that month.  In the event that you forget to do either they will charge you $49.95 for you to spend later.  I set an alarm in my phone for the first and again on the fifth so I do not forget (though usually I am way to excited to forget!). Of course you are also able to cancel anytime.  Anyways onto the fun part



     Seriously, look at these super cute tops!!  Obviously I "had" to order when these were released mid month, just in case they sold out before the first (learned this lesson the hard way in May).  


Moa Jacket - This was simply adorable when I saw it online and it is even better in person!  I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed in hopes of more colors in this style.  It is made from a super light weight mesh, so it is perfect for spring, summer, and fall.  I have been needing something in a lighter weight to throw over my tanks and this is now my go to piece!


Oula Tank - If you read my June review then you know I had gotten this tank in another color.  I had put it that review I was hoping for mint julep and here it is!  This time around I did order up one size so that it fits just a bit looser and longer (a medium instead of a small).  Now I saw that they released a purple and a gray in the oula, which is awesome!  Oh, this is one of my favorite tanks I have tried and I highly recommend it!

Ayni Sports Bra - This bra has slightly padded cups which is super nice.  I like the color (mint julep is my favorite!) and the fit is great.  You can't see in this photo but the back is a racer back, which is great since most of my tanks are racerback.


   Alright I am not a selfie expert, but I wanted to show how nicely these tops fit!  I think the Moa jacket really dresses up the tanks for running errands and going out.   I am very pleased with these purchases and if you would like to try  Fabletics, you can get your first outfit half off!   Fabletics outfits start at $49.95, and yes that is a whole oufit!  I am very pleased with the style and quality of  Fabletics and love how affordable it is.  Also they now have their July picks up so now is a great time to hurry over and pick out something cute!  Sizes can go fast so if you see something you love don't wait too long!  Below is one of the outfits I am thinking about this month!

                                                   

Disclosure - This post contains referral links.  I was not compensated for my review and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS