Fab Kids Review + Discount

     Fabkids is a subscription membership started by a team of moms including Christina Applegate, to bring high quality fashionable kids wear at an affordable price.  When you sign up for the VIP membership you will take a style quiz for you little one.  They will then offer you selections and you pick which one suits them!  I love the option of choosing which outfit you are getting each month.  Simply log in to your account between the 1st-5th each month and either select an outfit or skip using the button in your account.  If you fail to do either you will be charged the $29.95 and have a credit to use later.  Fabkids offered selections for boys and girl starting at 2T and going through a 12.  Here is our first outfit selection for Amelia.



     We selected the Sunshine and Stripes outfit above.  It was so cute on their website so I had high hopes when I ordered.  I did hear from someone who had previously subscribed that the clothes were thin which had my a little concerned, but I decided to keep an open mind.  When I opened it up and felt the dress it seems very well made and sturdy!  I was a bit surprised because it was not thin material at all.  Clearly they had ordered something else because we love this dress.  Both times she has worn it we have gotten compliments!  Now the leggings are also really cute and I love the color and Capri style.  They are a thinner material but I would say they are on par with the Gap leggings we normally get so no complaints.  They seem really comfortable for my daughter which is what really matters.

     Now to talk sizing.  My daughter is normally a 12-18 month in most Carter and Gap clothing with the occasional 18-24 month outfit (especially with leggings).  Since Fabkids starts at a 2T that is what we ordered knowing we may have to wait to grow into it.  I was pleasantly surprised at how perfectly it fits her!  This could be a problem though if you are ordering the size they should be, so I would possibly size up.  The good news is, if you need to exchange for another size it is super easy and completely free!


    Fabkids costs $29.95 per outfit each month with no limit to how many outfits you can use your discount on.  With new selections each month you will hopefully be able to find something to suit your little one.  When you first sign up, your first outfit at Fabkids is only $15!  After completing Amelia's style profile, we were given a $10 credit in our account making our first outfit only $5!  That includes shipping so we got an amazing deal!  To make the deal even better I went through Swagbucks earning 1000SB, which equals a $10 Giftcard to Amazon (or whatever store you choose)!  In summary, I am very pleased with our Fabkids purchase and I can't wait to see what is in the August selections!

Disclosure: This post contains referral links.  No compensation was received for this reveiw and all opinions are 100% my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS