Fabletics Review June 2014 + 1/2 off First Outfit

    Fabletics is a monthly subscription for fabulous workout wear!  While most subscription services send a surprise box of goodies, Fabletics lets you pick an outfit each month.  If none of the outfits appeal to you, there is also the option to skip.  Each month they post new outfits on the 1st of the month (I set a phone reminder to shop right away) and you have until the 5 th to buy or skip.  If you forget your card will be charged $49.95 which you can spend anytime.  Anyways onto this months selections!
   It was hard to narrow it down but this month I went with the Cavalier outfit.  I have been eyeing the salar capris for awhile so I was excited to get a pair.  Fabletics ships Fedex smart post and usually takes a week to arrive.  I ordered on the 1st and received it in the 7th so a week exactly.

Salar Capris - I seem to have forgotten to take a separate picture of the capris, oops.  Anyways I have the Lima flex capris which are medium compression and these are maximum compression.  The feel of the fabric is great, very soft!  I love the compression, feels great knowing you are all held in :). I always think the smalls feel a little tight right away but I think they will loosen a bit since the Limas did.  




Adventura Tank - I love the mint julep color this tank is in!  It is a cotton tank and has great length.  The only thing is it is pretty thin, I will have to layer another tank under it (otherwise it is see through). The arm holes are  a little large as well but since I am layering a tank under it that will not be a problem.

Sevan Sports Bra - This is my first Fabletics sports bra so I guessed on size but the medium works perfectly for me!  I like the material and of course the color!  I am not so sure about the strap around my neck but I might just not be used to it.  There are a few other styles I now NEED, lol!



   While ordering my outfit this month I just couldn't say no to a couple extras ;). Here are the two tops I added on.

Ouula Tank - This was one of their $9.95 add on items this month and I am so glad I got it!  This tank is made an amazingly soft material that I will need more of.  I am keeping my finger crossed for some new colors in this because the bright yellow isn't my color.  I think they also had black which I will probably get next month if they don't have new color (here's hoping for mint julep!). 

Palisades Wrap - I am kicking myself for not buying mid month in May when they had this in mint!  It is super cute and lightweight.  I like how nice and long the sleeves are, I would love to see this come in more colors.

   The cavalier outfit this month was $49.95 for three pieces!  Fabletics VIP outfits start at $49.95 but you can get your first month half off!  I love the clothes I have gotten, the price is right and you aren't sacrificing quality.  Fabletics also has an awesome rewards program where you get points for referrals, reviewing items you've purchased, and points for buying!  It doesn't take long to add up to a free outfit (mine was free this month, yay!). Have you tried Fabletics?  Which outfit did you pick this month?

Disclosure- This post contains referral links. I do not receive any monetary compensation for writing reviews and as always opinions are 100% my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS