Ellie Review June 2014


     This is my first time ordering from Ellie.  Ellie is an active wear company that creates high quality limited run pieces for the modern woman.  They release new outfits each month and you can join their Fit Fashionista Club for special pricing!  To receive their member pricing you sign up for a monthly outfit.  You have from the 1-15th each month to pick and outfit or skip (to skip you must call customer service). If you do not pick or skip they will send you a surprise outfit.  One thing to note is you only get member pricing on two pieces each month, so if you order extras those will be full price.  Anyways here are my picks!
   Here is my outfit pick for June.  I know it is long sleeved but it looked so cute online I just had to get it.  Ellie took about three days to process my order and then about a week to ship.  Since you pick what you want they do not send an information card.

Accelerator Capri - I seem to have forgotten to snap a solo picture of these capris but they are more gray than they look in the picture.  I love the heather gray color and the fit is very nice.  These are super comfy and I would definitely recommend!


Willpower Hoodie - When I picked this out online it looked to be a nice coral color and now in my picture it looks pink.  However, in real life it is actually a rather bright orange.  I also took a close up of the fabric because I couldn't see the flecked pattern in the photos either.  That said the color and pattern are not my favorite.  I will be keeping this top though because the fit and style are very nice.  I really wish they had been the lighter coral color like the photo, then it might be one of my favorite tops.


  Core Power Tee - I also ordered an extra, I couldn't help myself!  This is the core power tee and the fabric is super soft!  I love the length, fit and style of this top.  Now I only wish it came in more colors!  

     The first outfit was $70.98 member pricing, but you also get an extra 20% off your first purchase!  The core power tee was $39.95reg. price and $24.99 member price.  Their member price for outfits seems to start at $49.95 which is really reasonable!  My only complaint would be to get free shipping you must spend over $100.  When you pair that with the fact you can only get two items with the member pricing means you will either pay $7.95 shipping each month (I don't like paying for shipping) or you must buy a third item at full price.  Overall I really liked my Ellie clothes!  I thought the quality is really awesome and the prices are very affordable (especially with member pricing).  I also contacted customer service and they were very helpful as well (the extra 20% didn't deduct from my order total).  I know I always appreciate when companies have great customer service.  I am interested to see what the new releases will be next month!

Disclosure - I paid for this subscription on my own and received no compensation for my review.  All opinions are 100% my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS