Fabletics Review May 2014

       Fabletics is fast becoming one of my favorite subscriptions!  For those that don't know, Fabletics has a monthly VIP program where you can pick out a workout outfit(s) each month.  A unique perk of Fabletics is you are also given the option to skip between the 1-5th if you do not find an outfit you would like that month.  I have yet to skip a month because I have always found something!



Since you pick your own outfit each month they do not send an information card.  It usually takes about a week to receive my outfit once I have ordered.  A lot of their May outfits had tanks and shorts but I already knew I wanted a bootcut (it is still cold in Minnesota).  Hopefully by next month the weather here will be calling for shorts and tanks ;)


Forward Tee ($19.95) - this looks a little purple in the photo but it is actually a nice gray.  I picked this tee in orange last month and I liked it so I got it in gray (I already have a cute mint tank to put underneath so I will have some color).  They did have this in a pink as well if you wanted a brighter spring color.


Daru Bootcut ($49.95) -  I am in love with this pant!  The fabric feels amazing and I love the compression.  The daru bootcut comes in three different lengths short, regular, and long.  I got the long which is a 33 inch inseam.  I will definitely have to get more of these!

Fabletics monthly outfits start at $49.95 and go up from there.  This outfit cost me $49.95 (well actually it was free with my reward points, yay!) and shipping is free! If you would like to give Fabletics a try you can get your first outfit for 50% off!  You can also try out their clothes without becoming a VIP but you will have to pay their regular prices which are still great (this outfit would have cost me $69.90 without a VIP membership). I recommend the membership because you will be hooked (and if you aren't you are able to cancel at any time)!  I can't wait to see what will be new next month, I am hoping for something in mint!

Disclosure- I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review and opinions are 100% my own.  This post does contain referral links so thank you if you use them!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS