A Little Bundle April 2014 Review

    A Little Bundle is a monthly subscription box for kids 0-2.  They always send some really cute modern products and it is fun to see what will come next.  They usually collaborate with a brand to create an exclusive product for their bundle, but this month they did two!  That always makes it even more fun to get our bundles since you can't find those products anywhere else.  Anyways onto the good stuff...

   My box shipped really fast this month which was a pleasant surprise!  They started emailing the information cards starting this month so I already peeked to see what was coming but it is so much more fun to see it in person!



Tree Hopper Toys Dino ($15.99) - This is one of the two Little Bundle exclusives we received this month.  I love wood toys and this is so cute (also perfect size for her Easter basket!).  I am sure Amelia is going to love this little guy.


Paddy Wax Candle ($21) - I love Paddy Wax, we actually sell it at our store, but we don't have this scent.  I was skeptical when I saw it was lemon zest and rosemary as I am not much of a citrus fan.  However this is actually a pretty nice light scent, it actually reminds me of spring!

Stars and Arrows Print ($18) - This is the second A Little Bundle exclusive for the month.  I like the saying and it would be really pretty in the right frame.


Kira Kids Pineapple T-Shirt ($29) - This funky little tshirt makes me wish we had nicer weather, I am so ready for spring.  Probably not something I would pick but that is part of getting a surprise in the mail.

As always they also included a card for you to write to you little love.  They recommend saving them and giving them to them when they are older, which I think is a really sweet idea.  As a little add in they gave a little egg with a crocheted egg holder, so cute!

    This months bundle had a total value of $84, which is once again way over the price of a bundle.  A Little Bundle starts at $49 a month and goes down with a longer subscription.  It is a little more than some of the other kids subscription boxes but they really do a wonderful job of curated a unique bundle.  They have introduced me to many new brands that I really love which is the fun of a subscription!

Disclosure- I paid for this box on my own and was not compensated for my review.  As always opinions are 100% my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS