My First Moxie Jean Order

     I received my order from Moxie Jean last week and didn't get a chance to post this review right away but here it is!  I was pretty excited as this was my first order with this company and I can honestly say I am very pleased with my order.  They shipping was super fast which was a big plus too.
    Moxie Jean is an upscale resale website, which offers brand name and designer clothes in like new condition at a great price.  Moxie Jean offers size newborn to size 8, although next month they are adding up to a size 14.  This is great for me because I am still buying 6-9 mo clothes and the other website I use starts at 12 mo sizes.  I had a pretty easy time picking out some cute outfits.  They do sell some items individually however they also sell complete looks.  Some of the looks I mostly wanted one of the pieces but they were still a great deal.  I found some Baby Gap, Ralph Lauren, Children's Place, and Jillian's Closet.  Total I ended up with five tops, two pants, two dresses, and a one piece romper all for only $43.93!

     Moxie Jean shipped my order by USPS the next day and I received it three days after ordering which was super fast.  Everything came nicely tied together in outfits.  I had used a $10 off referral link and since my original total was above $50 then shipping was free.  I was pleased with the condition of everything except one pink onesie and I am waiting to hear from customer service on that yet.* Otherwise everything appears to be in really excellent condition and I will definitely be shopping from this site again!  If you are interested in shopping at Moxie Jean use this link to save $10 off your first order http://rfr.io/hanso2
~ Amanda
*Customer service gave me a refund for the faded shirt right away!
Disclosure: This post contains referral links

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS