YSL Influenster VoxBox Review


     I love getting new products to try from Influenster!  This last month I was sent a full size of the newly reformulated YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils mascara to test.  For anyone who is not familiar, Influenster is a community that brings brands and people together.  If you love to test and review products you should check it out!

     I have been using the YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils mascara for about a month (not that i wear makeup everyday, but I have tested it thoroughly).  Right now many people are using the fiber mascaras to get that bold fake lash look but they all seem to have two steps.  I love that this is one easy step since I am usually trying to hurry to get ready.  Plus it doesn't have any fibers falling from the wand which definitely helps.


      I do not usually go too bold with my lashes as I am a stay at home mom but I was able to get the length and volume I love with one coat.  If you wanted to go for a more dramatic look it would be easy to do another layer or two.  In the picture above (sorry for my terrible selfie skills), I have the YSL mascara on the left eye and nothing on the right.  You can definitely see the difference without it being overpowering which I love!  This is a great mascara and I am happy to be able to share it with you.

Disclosure - Product was received complimentary for reviewing purposes.  All opinions are honest and my own.




                           Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS