45/52 Engagement Photos

     This week has been off to a busy start!  I had the great pleasure of taking engagement photos for one of my best friends this last weekend.  It was a beautiful fall day, the sun was gorgeous, no mosquitos, and it only got chilly towards the end.  These two were awesome to photograph, so in love and willing to hike to the perfect spots!  I mostly photograph a one year old so having someone who can take direction and hold a pose was really an exciting experience.  We had so much fun and we got so many great photos it was hard to decide on a few to include in this post.  I am still working my way through editing them so that is my project for the week.












        I am really happy with the results of this session and I hope they will be too!  Now I must be off to continue editing while it is still nap time ;).  Hard to believe I am getting so close to being done with this project, it doesn't seem like it has been almost a year already.  Thanks for following along and I will post more photos next week!

                       Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS