Welcome to my blog!

     I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now and finally decided to go for it!  Maybe nobody will read it but I can look back and remember all the little moments that make life so special.  I have a loving husband and in May of this year we welcomed our little girl, Amelia. I love watching her smile, laugh, and see her little face light up when she explores around her.  We also have two dogs, Pixie and Cooper, a Pomeranian and a corgi.  I will write about my life as a mom, things I like to do, and product reviews.  
     This picture below is one of my favorites, and yes we are wearing matching shirts :). I figure there will be a time when it is no longer "cool" to match your mom but how cute is it now!  It was taken by my friend Amy in her beautiful back yard.  I recently got a canon rebel t3 like hers and I am very excited to learn to use it better, so far Amelia has not cooperated.  I think she sees me with the camera and a headband is just like, here we go again...

Me and my Amelia

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog, I hope you enjoyed hearing a little about us!
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS