Hyperbiotics Pro-Kid Probiotics Review



     Hyperbiotics kindly gave me a chance to try their Pro-Kids probiotic.  I have been looking for a good probiotic for my daughter and these sounded like a great product!  Hyperbiotics has a patented control release technology that delivers the probiotic to the intestinal tract.  According to their information that makes their probiotic 15 times more effective than others.  I am a big believer in probiotics being a staple in our daily routine.  They help keep your digestive system healthy which keep you healthy since your gut directly impacts your immune system.


     Pro-Kids probiotics are very small pills.  This allows children as young as 4 to easily swallow them.  Since Amelia is only one year old I have been crushing them and mixing them into her applesauce.  They are very easy to crush with the back of a spoon.  It is working great for us, she doesn't even notice it's in there.  I am guessing for maximum effectiveness they are best swallowed whole since they are coated with a protective layer designed to get through the stomach and to the intestinal tract, but they are working crushed up for us.  Overall I have been very pleased with Pro-Kids probiotics and will be getting these again.

                     Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Disclosure - I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about Kids probiotic powder. Please keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS