Love With Food Review Oct. 2013

   Love With Food is a monthly subscription box that delivers new, organic, and all natural snacks to you each month.  They offer two different size boxes, the tasting box at $10 a month and the deluxe box at $17 a month.  They kindly sent me their October tasting box to review.  I was excited to see it had arrived yesterday when I got home from work.  The shipping was super fast (USPS) which I really appreciate since I can be impatient sometimes :-)  Love with Food would also like to offer a special $5 discount code FESTIVE2013 to use on your first box.  If that wasn't enough they are also giving a bonus 2 year subscription to the Rachel Ray magazine for every 6 or 12 month subscription purchased from now until December 1st!


   Here is a look at all the goodies that came in the box!  There was definitely quite a variety or snack to try.  There are eight different snacks in the October box and their website says to expect 8+ in the tasting box and 16-20 new snacks in the deluxe box.


Kind Bars - I actually buy kind bars all the time because I LOVE them!  I was definitely excited to receive one of these even though it is something I have already tried.
Caveman Cookies - These are a paleo cookie made with a mix of pumpkin seeds and maple syrup.  They are called a cookie but they do not have a cookie texture.  That said they are actually pretty good. They remind me a little of a ginger snap with the spices used but more of a granola or no bake cookie texture.  I have been wanting to try these so it was nice to get a couple.


Pizzelle Crisps - These crisps are under 100 calories for the bag!  They are very crunchy and light but I didn't taste a very strong chocolate flavor.  They are not bad but I don't know that I would buy another bag.
Dang Toasted Coconut Chips - I haven't tried these yet but they sound interesting.  I am not a huge coconut fan myself, so I might actually bring these to work and share the love :-)


Happy Squeeze Fruit and Veggie Twist - I am saving this for tomorrow when I will be working at a fundraiser.  I like the convince of the pouch and I am thinking it will be kind of like applesauce.
Pixo Pearls - These are apple cider vinegar pearls and to be honest I have no idea what to do with them.  I wish they would have included suggestions for this since it is so different.  However this is definitely something I would have never found without a box like this!


Glee Gum - I am not a big gum fan but I have a couple nephews who will love those!
Organic Hard Candies - I will probably throw these in my purse for one of those times I need a treat.  Who doesn't love a little candy?

    That is what was in the Love with Food October box and if you would like to order remember to use the code FESTIVE2013 for $5 off your first box!  Plus with any 6 or 12 month subscription you will receive a 2 year subscription to the Rachel Ray magazine (it would make a great gift).

Disclosure:  I received this complimentary box to review but all opinions are 100% my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS