Citrus Lane Review Nov. 2013

     Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription service that brings items tailored to your child's age and stage, up to 4 years of age, right to your door.   I had been thinking about getting Citrus Lane for a while so when I saw the deal on Plum District I jumped on it!  Citrus Lane changed their  ordering so now you can choose from three different size boxes.  The discovery box is only $12 and contains two items, the classic box (this is the one I am getting) contains 5 items for $25, and the deluxe box for $49 will contain 7 items.  Now onto the box...


    I will confess, I did look at some spoilers before my box arrived and I was really wondering what my items would be.  I am definitely happy that I started this month!

Green Toys Tugboat ($9.99) - This was really the item I was least excited for.  I like that it is from green toys but I am not crazy about the boat.  We will still use it though and I am sure it will make a good bath toy once she is out of the baby tub.


Bumkins Super bib ($6.99) - I love this bib!  Seriously it is so cute plus it seems like it will be easy to clean.  We are starting on foods and I am anticipating many messy meals in our future :-)

Zoo Bowl from Skip Hop ($12.41) - This bowl is too cute!  I am so happy we got this design because it is my favorite I have seen in the boxes.



Babyganics Bye Bye Dry Moisturizing Therapy Wash ($10.47) - This is another welcome item as we can always use baby wash and especially a moisturizing one.  This will be great for this winter when skin tends to get pretty dry.

Lip Comfort Pur~lisse ($7.00) - This was a treat for the moms and I love mine.  I would definitely buy this again, it is so soothing and made without petroleum products!

Four Sets of Address Labels from Tiny Prints - I am not assigning a value to this because you have to buy $99 to redeem your free labels.  I was thinking of ordering photo books and Christmas cards from there so if I do I can get some address labels.

    All totaled up my box has retail value of $46.86 (I used amazon to find prices).  This box was a hit for me and I feel it was a great value as well.  I am hoping the next boxes are just as good.  If you are thinking about signing up or wanting more info click here.

Disclosure: I paid for my own box and all opinions are mine.  This post does contain referral links (so if you make a purchase using them thank you!).






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS