Julep Maven November Review + Free Box Code

    

     It's here!!  My November Julep Maven box has arrived and it is looking quite festive.  If you are not familiar, Julep Maven is a monthly nail polish and beauty box.  I love getting a monthly box in the mail, though Julep is different in that it is completely customizable.  Now, in case you are wondering there is an item missing.  Their new Go Big mascara was delayed in getting to their warehouse so it will be coming later but they already sent an email explaining with a bonus 950 jules.  Jules are points you earn and put towards maven boxes and add ons.  I am happy they decided to send the rest right away because it is hard to be patient ;). 


Marzia is a gorgeous metallic chrome shimmer from the It Girl collection.  I really love this color and I think it will be the perfect accent color for some fun holiday nails.  Now I just need to come up with a design!  If you have any ideas for holiday nails I would love to see :).


Shari is described by Julep as a delicate sweet pea creme.  I was thinking Shari was more of a light pink  but after swatching she looks more on the nude side.  Either way she is fabulous, I love soft pinks and nude colors so this is right up my alley.  She also looks great with my skin tone which is always my concern with nudes.



     This amazing palette was not in my box (I wish it was though!) but it is one of their holiday items you can preorder now.  I probably do not "need" another eye shadow palette however this is beautiful and needs to be shared!  Plus right now if you order, say, that pretty palette you would also get the above clutch full of goodies as a free gift.  If you have not, you should head over to Julep's website and check out their holdiay gift items and remember if you spend over $35 enter code SHINEDOWN for your free extras.

     I love the colors I chose for November and seriously cannot wait to try their new mascara!  Julep Maven always has your first box free with code FREEBOX (you pay shipping) and after that it is $24.99 a month.  You can also sign up for three months which would bring the cost down to $19.99 a month.  Did you get a box this month?  Which colors did you choose?

                         Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Disclosure - This box was bought by me and I was not compensated for my review.  All opinions are 100% my own.  Post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS